RCT treatment cost
I have been prescribed to do root canal  for one tooth. I visited two dentist. One told me to come for 3 sittings for 2000/-. Another told me to come for 1 sitting 3500/-. Why this difference? Were can i get best RCT in 1 sitting? Wat wil be the total cost including ceramic cap? Clinic which does RCT less than 3500/-.

Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello madam. u will obviously b confused if u keep changing dentist. rct cost differs from clinic to clinic. it starts from 2000 to 5500. ceramic caps also varies from 3000 to up to 7000. it depends on what u chose. stick to the clinic which gives u quality treatment n good hygiene rather than thinking abt t expense.