Tooth Problem
Hello, My teeth gums are getting blood When brushing my teeth, and my front teo teeth are slightly loosen. It pains sometimes. how to get relief? please suggest something

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

This is the consequence of gum inflammation and resulting in tooth bone loss. Need to get ur teeth cleaned and later check ups also required to assess the strength of ur teeth. Consult a Periodontist near u for detailed treatment plan and subsequent maintenance.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, bleeding on brushing is suggestive of gums inflammation. It can be due to plaque and calculus or hard brushing. Start using a soft tooth brush and visit a dentist for scaling and cleaning of teeth. Meanwhile you can start with warm saline rinses to improve gums health and reduce inflammation.
You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with mouth wash after meals. We need thorough examination to decide the treatment. I would suggest you visit a near by dentist