Tooth problem
Getting blood from teeth when I brush. Can you please tell me whether is it common problem or I need to consult dentist.

Hello there... Bleeding while toothbrushing is a common problem in adults which is most commonly due to inflamed gums (gingivitis).. All u need to do is visit a nearby dentist n get your professional teeth cleaning done. Take care ..!!
Hi..it's a most common problem but you need to get scaling done from dentist followed by oral hygiene maintenance. It will solve the problem of bleeding. Regards
It is pretty common. Professional cleaning is required by a dentist.
Go for teeth cleaning. So visit ur dentist
Get your teeth cleaned
U have to consult a dentist after proper diagnosis get treatment of inflammation of gums done..which is the cause of gum bleeding..
Bleeding while brushing is mainly due to gingivitis (primary gum infection), so it is advised to get your dental cleaning (scaling) done as early as poss, although nothing to worry as after scaling it won't bleed