Tooth pain since 2 days
I am suffering from tooth pain from last 2 days.. It pains a lot in the night time.. What should I do to overcome the pain.. Please let me know if there are any home remedies to treat the pain. Please help me doctor.

Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, main reason for tooth pain is decay in tooth. More definitive treatment is RCT. You need to visit a dentist for oral check up and x Ray to find out the cause of pain and treat it accordingly. You can take pain killers for temporary relief but for permanent solution visit a dentist.
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
U will need root canal /extraction . Both this procedures can be completed in single sitting Visit www.trisadental.in
Hello mam , your tooth ache is an indication of cavities . And is ur pain followed by sensitivity . And Wat kind of pain your experiencing . It's better you consult a dentist and an xray done to diagnose how deep your cavity is , according to which ur treatment option may vary from simple restorations or rct
Tooth pain usually indicates a cavity which is eating away the tooth surface. It crosses it enamel and dentin layers and approaches the pulp which is where the blood and nerve supply of the tooth lie. This is why the tooth starts hurting. To treat it, we need to clean the existing cavitated surface and access the state of decay. Any other treatment would be palliative and not curative. Any home remedy would not follow the above procedure. You can take any over the counter medication for the pain, but please do go visit a dentist. Wishing you the best.