Tooth pain..
I m having having ulcers on my lips..what treatment is required for me? I don't have any other problems

Mr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. apply pansoral gel five to ten times on lips for three days. Regards
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Ulcers on the lips could be due to stress(Aphthous ulcers) or due to any other local or systemic causes.You need to visit a dentist to get this checked. Avoid spicy food for some time.Also application of a gel like Dologel-CT,5-6 times a day on the affecred area,will give you symptomatic relief. Regards Dental Arts Bangalore
Dr. Niranjana K
Prosthodontist 4 yrs exp Dindigul
There are so many reasons for ulcers on your lips. One thing for a temporary application go for a dentogel. It relieves irritation and burning sensation. But for the cause of ulcer to be treated u have to visit ur dentist