Tooth pain

I am suffering from tooth pain from last one month. It pains a lot in the night time.I tried different medicines but doesnot seem to work. Please suggest me any home remedies

Doctor Answers (4) on Tooth pain

Tooth pain could be due to infection. Can't be diagnosed until you are thoroughly examined. Please visit a nearby dentist and get it checked.
Hi.. As you are describing pain, it suggests your tooth has decay which has reached pulp and causing pain. There are home remedies for pain but not for tooth decay. And longer u will wait more it will cause problem for your tooth as well as for you. As you have tried all medicines, Better would be to visit a dentist and get a RCT done for that tooth which is causing pain.
Night time pain is mostly related to tooth decay (pulpitis) medicins and home remedies can give u only temporary relief, if the tooth is identified and treated u vl hv permanent relief, Pl visit dentist nearby
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra Lucknow | Dental Surgeon
Home remedies will not give u a definite treatment but dentist will surely do..till then for severe pain u can go for over the counter pain killers. Get your teeth checked to knock out the reason behind your tooth pain.