Tooth pain
Hi, iam undergoing root canal treatment becoz decay in between 2&3 left up side molars, dr opened 3rd molar& giving RC treatment after 2nd sitting it started heavy pain in 3rd molar when i eat any thing like eating rice etc on right side if by mistake any partical i chew on left side it giving kickass pain,plz help me.

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, you need not to worry, just inform your dentist about the pain, he'll either reduce the tooth so that it do not contact with opposing tooth. After root canal Treatment pain is expected for few days. Best of luck.
Dr. Abhilash Raavi
Dentist 17 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, root canal undergoing tooth will be tender due to inflammation. Also need to whether your dentist has relieved the tooth out of occlusion which means out of contact with opposing tooth. Finally, my personal opinion is I wouldn't recommend a root canal for third molar when your first and second molar are in good health. Take care