Tooth decaying
I want a solution to this. My teeth is devaying.Though I dnt feel any pain till nw. Hw do I get rid of this.

Dr. Prasad Bodhale
Dental Surgeon 22 yrs exp Pune
Absence of pain doesn't mean absence of disease If the tooth is decayed definitely treatment is required
Dr. Shweta Kakade Potdar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Pune
Hello, It is not necessary that every Decayed tooth has associated pain. But infection is still always present with every Decayed tooth irrespective of pain. Please visit a dentist.Get an X ray done and the dentist will suggest you an appropriate treatment depending on your xray.  However a Decayed tooth cannot be healed on its own by medication without treatment.