To reduce Weight

Please Suggest a good diet to reduce weight in an orderly manner. If possible please suggest exercise routine. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on To reduce Weight

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, for addressing your queries specifically I need few details like Height, weight, daily routine and lifestyle. Till then you can follow few simple steps to start with. Lower the intake of cereals in your diet, like rice, roti, idli, dosa, as I can see you are from vishakhapattanam,so rice based food intake is more, hence you try to reduce the quantity of that. Next exercise part you start with brisk walking for 30min at least 5days a week. To get more personalized chart, will suggest you to get back to me with your details. Then I shall help you to reach your health goals. Thank you.
Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi welcome - pl, send your present weight, height, work & daily foods habits. Also I can send you exercise plan by email, so send your email I'd.