To become fit

I want to become fit and healthy and agile. I think i am always feeling lazy and can't focus and concentrate on studies. I feel less energetic. I also want to increase height 2-3 inches. I also want to gain strength and little  bit muscular mass. I am vegetarian. Please tell me what steps I should take.

Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Dr Jagdish with research scientist prof Ramesh discussing your problem. Boy aged 19 years feeling tired is not normal and indicate underlying problems. Tiredness can be a direct outcome of nutritional difficiency.  It is not what you eat alone is important but what is your digestive system is capable of. You must take care of probiotics and go for raw vegetable salads rather than processed food. Still no change check for routine blood test for anemia. Then probably you need professional help after trying some Ayurvedic leha. Increasing height need to be evaluated after analysing your long bones hypophysial plate. If it is mineralized then there is no chance to increase height.