I want to b fit and slim

My weight is around 67-70 kg. Height 5.7/8.. I want to be fit and slim.. What kind of diet should i prefer and what exercise i can do.. I m in 12th std..

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to b fit and slim

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering:
Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts?
Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months?
Can you easily find these foods in your local grocery store?
Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods?
Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?Is regular physical activity part of the plan?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, keep looking. There are better diet plans out there for you.
Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...
Regards