Tmj disorder my jaw feels jam. I feel dn
My jaw feels jam. I am feeling discomfort. It is a symptoms of tmj disorder. I am feeling comfortable now due to jaw. I have earlier dental issue.

There may be any reason out of multiple reasons of locked jaw. A detailed history is needed to Diagnose and manage this timely and underlying condition if ny. U need to consult a good oral Medicine specialist for this. U can teleconsult on my page as well. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute delhi MAMC/MAIDS. I will take a detailed history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello, on a clinical visit, your Dentist will evaluate your teeth, your bite, your eating habits, your jaws and range of movement, you TMJ and associated muscles. Once it’s etiology is determined, appropriate approach is suggested.
Visit a Dentist
Don’t stress much, visit a Dentist and figureout the right approach
TMJ issues are related to your Dental bite and permanent cure will be to treat your irregular bite.
Get a consult from a dentist who deals with these issues and correct your bite discrepancy with the help of orthotic appliance as well as routine dental procedures