TMJ Disorders
I have a problem of TMJ and I even got surgery done of the left side of my jaw but still even after surgery it pains a lot what should I do.

Dr. Arun Kant
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, surgery is bot enough in these particular cases, proper physiotherapy exercise and care is mandatory after surgical procedure. Better go more MRI if discomfort persist for more tha a week. Occulsal splint or correction of occlusion of your teeth is must at this might be the root cause in many cases. Get well soon.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..only surgery is not enough. The main cause is wrong teeth alignment. Unless you treat wrong teeth alignment,there will be no result. Visit a nearest TMJ specialist. Regards
Dr. Gaurav Bhagra
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, I can fully understand what you are going through, TMJ disorders can rob one of quality living. Your condition can be better understood by taking past history and MRI. From a dental perspective Full arch splints offer a viable solution if the condition permits. However more detail is required without which it's hard to suggest over this medium. Wish you a speedy recovery and good health.