Tiredness, Hairfall and sleep
I am feeling very tired after walking few steps, I sleep too much, I feel no energy in me... I always want to sleep not able to ear properly getting hair fall frequently. what should i do?

Multiple investigations may be needed Vit D thyroid profile,cbc to start with.
please consult for an evaluation

This Prescription is generated on the basis of Tele-Consultation with the Patient . Patient is hence advised to visit the nearby Physician/Doctor for any sort of Emergency Needs. Not meant for Medico-Legal Purpose.
Please get your Complete health package done from a reputed Laboratory. It should also include Vit B12, D3 , HbA1c  and Lipid profile. Consult a General Physician with the report
Fatigue , lethargy could be due harmonal , vitamin deficiencies .Get your blood investigation done that includes CBC, thyroid function tests , vitamin d and B12,lipid profile , renal profile , glucose levels
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult. 
Need CBC,Vit D ,Vit B12 ,thyroid profile for further assessment and management
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Need few more details Kindly consult