Tips to control Eyesight
I have eye sight,since 4 years I have been following all the measures to control. But it is not contolling. so please give me the tips to control the eyesight

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 20 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

A refractive error is genetically pre determined, so there's no way to control it. It will stabilise in the next 4 to 5 years, so make sure you get a yearly eye check up. Once the power stabilises, you can think about laser surgery.

Hello..... Eye sight is the common problem for all, even I have myopia.. It just occurs.. You need to wear spectacles or lens to prevent further change in eye power... But it cannot be undone.. Only way is you should undergo surgery to correct it..... Consult ophthalmologist and get his advice......