Eye sight correction

My eyesight is really weak..-3.75 of right eye and -3.50 for left..can my eye sight br corrected without laser treatment..please give me some tips..

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye sight correction

Dr. Ravi Thadani Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
The number usually occurs due to structural changes which occurs in the eye during the growth of the body and so cannot be reversed with use of any medicine. There are following 3 physical corrective methods. They are : 1) use of glasses 2) contact lens 3) lasik Lasik is laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis it is most common eye procedure done now a days for correction of refractive error (i.e glass removal). It uses laser for computerized micro changes inside cornea correcting your number. The procedure is highly advanced with use of high precision lasers and takes around 20-30 min. To complete the procedure. Yes, its very safe and effective. The number can be completely removed with it. But you should fulfill the criteria before going for lasik. For more details visit www.ravieyefoundation.in/Site2/services.html