Eye sight...
I have minus 3.5 eye sight If I go under lasic surgery how much amount I need for the operation....

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. Side effects may vary from minimal like mild dryness, DALK , haloes, glare to severe like infection (very rare). precaution include: a. avoid face/head wash for 1 week b. avoid swimming /water sports for 6 weeks c. avoid eye make up for 6 weeks Cost :depends on Type of lasik which varies from 25000 for standard lasik to 1.10 lacs for SMILE lasik For more details, you can read my health tip on LASIK
Dr. Sandhya Shenoy K
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore
The amount starts from 35 to 40k onwards depending upon what type of LASIK is suitable for ur eyes.
Dr. VK Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 26 yrs exp Delhi
No of specs should preferably be constant for one year
Dr. Raghavendra Bharati
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Thane
Yes you can undergo surgery if you are 18+ and number is stable.