Tiny Brownish black marks after acne
Hi. I have moderate acne issues.but pick them up with my nails usually-causing blood/pus to ooze out at times. After healing, these have caused tiny brownish black spots/marks at those places. Please suggest some (mild) ointment to remove these and have a clear skin. Thanks a lot.

Treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Don't squeeze or pick your pimples. That's the reason you are having black spots. Consult online for full treatment