Acne marks and scars
After 5 years of acne and pimple suffering, my acne and pimple breakout was stoped. But, now my face is full of scars , acne marks and discoloration .

Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Micro needle Rf is the latest & most effective treatment nowadays for acne scars.. results are superior , faster & with less side effects than other treatments
Dr. Rajdeep
Visit a dermatologist near you. You will benefit by procedures like dermaroller, laser, chemical peels. Roller and laser are for scars and peels for the marks. You will need several sessions which will be advised to you by the dermatologist you consult. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore