Pimple marks on my face
I used betnovate cream for almost 2 weeka but pimples and marks on my face drastically increased..i don't have a acne problem but have pimple marks on my face as well as i have a very sensitive and oily skin

Stop betnovate Apply oxidoben gel alt night full face peanut size amount for few months Biluma cream at other night For few months
Hi! Betnovate is a steroid cream and should not be used for pimples or the marks caused by them. Betnovate can cause a lot of side effects including increasing the acne, increasing facial hair, and making the skin sensitive to sunlight. Please stop using it and consult a dermatologist so that they can prescribe the necessary medication.

How to control pimples on face Acne pimples under the skin Creams for acne marks