Hi Dr. Nirupama i am suffering from acne
Hi I have small acne on my face. I consult a dermatologist a month ago he gives medicines based on examination. But still i have the same acne on my face . Medicines are mention below. Phexin 500 mg. Doxy 1 LR 100 mg , capsule zitcare , acnovate gel for pimples. Please suggest should i use the same or need to use anything else.

Your dermatologist has given you good treatment in the form of Doxy,  zit care and acnovate. Still continuing Phexin?
See if you can add a cream called Faceclin or Nilac, for application for full face thrice daily If not using any prescribed face wash...use a soap Dermadew Acne(if oily skin) or Episoft cleanser ( if very dry skin)
Better to consult your dermatologist again..Acne is a chronic condition and requires a few follow ups and regular skin care even after acne subsides completely. after all, your skin too is a living structure and needs maintainance

Dermatologist medicine for acne