Tight Foreskin on penis
I have tight foreskin on penis. I is really painful while having intercourses. The foreskin can't be pulled back properly. Kindly help whom to consult and guide me about its treatment.. Thanks

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, got ur pain n concern now its high time consult surgeon in Ur city Till then lubricate with coconut oil mixed n warm with camphor if it worked in week its good else surgeon will correct it.
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Kolkata
It's likely to be phimosis. If it is not treated, it may lead to pain, infection, kidney problems and even cancer. So, get checked by doctor
Consult doctor to confirm diagnosis. You may nee circumcision.