diabetes-icon
Thyroid problem
Last year I diagnosed with hypothyroid and my TSH was 25 doctor started with 100 mcg thyronorm but TSH comes in range for some time and again increases.Currently I am taking 162.5mcg.I have done TEST of anti thyroid antibody i.e. TPO which was 600.Taken Medrol 4 mg for two weeks on doctors prescription.Again feeling the symptoms of increased level of TSH.What is the problem?Why it is progressing,Please guide.

Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Yes homoeopathy is having a treatment of hypothyroidism.... and i have some compunds which may cure hypothyroidism....... and for the selection of best medicine u want to ask some symptoms....