Thyroid..Overweight Pcod
I have above problems and my doctor prescribed me to take 'victoza' for weight loss. As i searched about this injection i came to know that its common side effects are thyroid cancer and pancreatic cancer, and now i am worried about it.. Should i start the medication or not.. please guide

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 24 yrs exp Kolkata

I study to your case Hypothyroidism. Insidious with physcal,mental and metabolic *Tiredness,somnolence *Weight gain And other signs,so pl any best homoeo Doctor your problem.Consult near best Homeo docter your problem caure.13.11.2016.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Exercise and diet control is the best
Dr. Anirban Biswas
General Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

victoza is a glp -1 agonist. it was designed primarily for diabetes ,but it also causes weight loss through certain mechanisms. i would suggest you to go for other measures which you are more comfortable with ,before trying this.