I am overweight

I am overweight. My current weight is 110 kg and i want to loose it with liposuction. I had some nuro problem few years back and treated with Mezitol 200 (Tds). Now no med is running. Had tried gyming and diet but it's not helpful. Any suggetion about pre and post op careing.

Doctor Answers (2) on I am overweight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello.
to be very honest, there is no guarantee even after liposuction that you will not gain weight.
so would suggest you to consult a dietician and follow strict diet and get some tests Also done. and leave things like liposuction and bariatric surgery as a extremely last option.
and even afetr such operations you have to maintain a strict diet plan. so you could rather start and stick to it now itself.
therefore consult a good dietician.
all the best.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Even after liposuction u have to maintain diet and exercise...if possible try to reduce weight by exercise and diet by using rich fibre diet,less rice add chapathees to diet mainly...if u want go for liposuction it has it's own merits and demerits...not every patient can undergo liposuction u need to be screened for that...your medicine carbamazepine will not affect liposuction u can go ahead...consult good plastic surgeon for the same