I m overweight
I am overweight and want to remove my fat from my body my height is 5.11 and weight is 110 I want to know the procedure and cost of the opera tion I have tried gym and also used steroids all types but now they are not affective on me so plz tell me the approximately cost of the operation

Hi try to reduce weight with diet and exercise...if you go for surgery also you have to do these things after surgery to maintain weight...cost depends upon hospital and doctors charge...consult plastic surgeon they will guide you further