diabetes-icon
Thyroid during pregnancy
I found my tsh level is 10.2 yesterday and I am currently in 6th week of pregnancy. Doctor can you plz let me know if this problem cn be solved?? Actually my doctor has given appointment for next week... so till then i cant show reports to her, Is ther any risk if I wait for another week without any medication?

Dr. Mahesh.D.M
Endocrinologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Start Tab . Thyroxine 50mcg till u meet your doctor. The tablet has to be taken in empty stomach first thing in the morning and give at least 1 hour gap before taking anything else except water....