Thin body and flat cheeks and long face
I am eating like others but not gaining either muscles or fat , even i increase my diet , my hands and legs are thin and my neck is also long and i don't have fuller cheeks , i have dimples but there is flat cheeks due to which it doesn't seems pronounced . Moreover i have lines under eyes , overall if i would have healthy body then i could be very attractive and healthy looking but with this body it's affecting my self esteem, i feel really embarrassed as people either mock me or give me suggestions to eat healthy...

Hello User, It's all about your BMR some people have good BMR and some have bad. As you said you are eating like others but not gaining muscles or fat so it could be your BMR or I can say it's just because of some reasons which might be you are not concentrating 1. Might be no proper or sound sleep 2. Water intake might be less 3. Stress, Tension 4. Not feeling Happy while and after eating. So try to find out that is there is above reasons or not?
whatever you are eating just eat with happy mind and soul.
In such case required balance diet,but more protein ,more carbohydrates, less fat very less fiber,u can tk all kind of fats, no problem, but befor starting diet part plz consult with neatest dietician, they can personally understand type of body, and prescribe perfect healthy diet. So z consult with dietician or consult me also.
start eating banana, boiled eggs, peanut butter, milk products and more.
consult with dietician or doctor.
Just make sure you r taking enough protein into your routine like u can chole and rajma salad Paneer Or egg salad Also make sure to increase your water intake. Just some multivitamin like a to z Eat frequently try to inculcate nuts
Gud evening pls share your detail dietary habits orelse connect directly for consultation.
I can understand, but in order to consult in a proper way and get a daily routine,please contact directly through the app
Kindly contact for dietary guidance through Practo app