Thickness of lips
From last summer my lips and soft tissues get thick all of sudden.It happened 2-3 times after that. but it gets normal within few hours by its own. What can be possible reason? I drink & smoke both. Is anything related to oral cancer? Attached photos are taken during illness.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..please visit dermatologist ASAP. Regards

Hello there we understand your problem and your condition too. But after having a look at your uploaded your photos and observing your explanation regarding your condition. It seems like tonnage developed allergy to any food or dust. Now you have a work that you need to know what exactly are you allergic to. Just do not ignore it may get severe. Just consult a general physician of your locality. Thank you