Temper management
I am losing our my temper very soon . I feel irritated by people around me as they are not able to understand me and also they don't give a damn about me or my problems.

You need to be Interested, to be Interesting for others. It would be wise to consult a psychologist in your city personally, to understand yourself better.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Anger, irritation, Mood swing, frustration etc are expression of stress. You may be getting stressed up due to family or relationship or career related issues and that's reflecting in such behaviors. Better to analyze a professional help to analyze the root cause for your stree and figure out a suitable solution. Sometimes bodily condition like excess heat, acidity, PMS related issues can also trigger stress.
Consult a psychologists directly or online. Feel free to reach out to me online through Practo app chat for further detailed evaluation and suitable solutions that you can follow practically to overcome this problem.