Short Temper
I have short temper. After shouting, sometimes I feel like strain in my head. I read somewhere that due to short temper, blood clot in brain will happen. Health wise I have no issues. I am planning to have a head scan etc. is it advisable to proceed or consider the situation as normal !

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

It is not as abnormal as you feel. But definitely  you need to analyse your behaviour and correct it with right measures.  Visit a psychologist  and have a clarity about your behaviour and the corrective methods to handle it carefully.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Noida

Dear User Having a short temper is going to effect you mentally and physically in the long run. You needn't get a CT done but you definitely need to see a psychiatrist for anger management training. Also anger can be a sign of underlying mental health issues.

Short temper disorder