Lose my temper very fast
Hi, I am a mother of three years old baby, I am loosing my temper for every small small thing I seriously dono what's happening inside me. My mind breaks and I ll get very angry suddenly and it ll burst on my son and with in sometimes I ll become normal. This is happening continuously with me I dono how to over come from it but it's really hurting me seeing my kid crying wen I burst upon him everyday it's happening I ll b very cool when I sit and play suddenly my temper go up. This spoiling my relationship too I dono what to do please provide me some valuable feedback. TIA

This irritability can be manifestation of group of psychiatric disorders
chat online for proper assesment and management
Temper can be due to different things.
Get assessment done through a Psychiatry consultation