Teeth sensitivite problem

I have a problem of sensitive teeth and for this problem I cant drink anythink hot or cold even not normal water even not eat anythink. What can I do now please provide me some solution.

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth sensitivite problem

Use of an anti-sensitivity toothpaste and a visit to the dentist to evaluate the cause of your sensitivity is needed. The solution to relieve sensitivity is not always simple and needs to be modified based on the cause. A thorough evaluation will help the dentist provide you the best possible care. Hope this helps!
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello this is the most common problem which is faced by majority of people its due to exposure of nerve roots supplying the teeth which leads increased sensitivity avoid eating or drinking very hot or cold stuffs....proper evaluation of oral cavity has to be done consult dentist for further evaluation and treatment.