Teeth sensitive

Three days before , i ate mango ( not fruit , it's hard i.e bfr getting into fruit stage ) my front tooth became more sensitive and every time I eat something or bite on front  teeth it's so sensitive and I feel uncomfortable... Till now its not cured . plz say me an immediate home way cure for that

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you can use senquel AD rinsing twice daily to reduce sensitivity. But you should visit dentist. You night need root canal. Regards
Dr. Ramya. M.R
Dentist 7 yrs exp Kolar
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelF or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto ur tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get ur teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of ur problem n get treated accordingly. Regards.
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Prosthodontist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Well don't wait or try for home remedies..better you visit a dental surgeon so that he can find out the reason behind such sensitivity..till than you can go for any medicated toothpaste for hypersensitivity available at medical stores..hope it will help you out..