Teeth replacement

Hai..doctor..i last my lower back teeth molars. can i replace my back teeth with out implant permanently?.Any latest method can be recommended in my case as i bit afraid of implant procedure.
views-icons 82 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth replacement

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hello there...you can opt for bridge treatment using zirconia crowns ... Take care !!
Hello.For fixed teeth replacement you have 2 options.Either go for implants or Bridge. If you don't want to go for implant,bridge is an option provided you have one tooth behind and one tooth in front of the missing tooth.So Ceramic or Zircon bridges are always a good option if not implants.
See first of all you should not be afraid of any dental procedure now a days as latest instruments hardly create any pain, so forget about the pain, and as you have lost your last tooth, that area is ideally should be replaced by an implant,but if you have query regarding time and cost factor you can think of fixed bridges, better ask your dentist to show and make you understand the difference and indication for both then you can decide
For any fixed teeth to be placed there should be two teeth, one in front and one on the back of empty space ,taking the two teeth as pillars v fix the bridge (fixed partial denture) if there is no tooth on posterior aspect, implant is ideal choice
Hi.. Implant procedure is new and a painless technique as it is done under anesthesia. But, its time consuming as it takes three months . However if you are afraid if implants then you can undergo bridge technique using crowns. It can be done in a week. Regards
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
Hello madam let's see your query There are two options for replacing your teeth Fixed or removable teeth Fixed we have 1. Bridge or crowns 2. Implants Removable 1. RPD 2.CPD SO U HAVE TO CHOOSE OUT OF THESE...