Teeth removed today
Today I removed my last lower teeth,im getting pain what can I do.and also after that when I can go for teeth cleaning (scaling)not yet done for past 2 years.and need suggestions for my teeth care.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Pain on the second postoperative day is normal and can be relieved by the medications that would have been prescribed by your surgeon...... please follow the instructions and medications given by your dentist for best healing results..... any non emergency procedure like scaling should be performed at least one week after the extraction.... Regards....
Dr. Swasti Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Pls tell what medicines are prescribed by ur doctor.pains goes in 3 to 5 days. In case of severe pain I can tak ketrol dt tab twice in a day. I can go for cleaning after 1 week of tooth removal