Teeth remove
Hi yesterday my teeth removed in my mouth I see the hole .in my mouth .one important things I have the smoking hobbit ,this smoking hobbit affected in my gums? , The reason is remove teeth ,my teeth not Aline properly so doctor is said upper and lower case compulsory remove the teeth after that will fix teeth clips it's easily move the the teeth . My problem is smoking is affected the gym???

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes more smoking can affect gums. Avoid smoking after tooth extraction for four days. Regards
Dr. Bharath R
Dentist 4 yrs exp Chennai
It's seems to be u r having improperly arranged teeth. It's better to go with ortho treatment. Don't worry it's a simple procedure. Teeth removal depends upon the space r having..