Teeth problem of my son.

There are problems in my son's teeth. A doctor says, its because of bottle feeding. In my family, there are 4 kids of age group between 5-8 yrs but no teeth problems in any of those kids. Also my wife boils bottle and nipple regularly. That's why I am getting puzzled. Please guide me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth problem of my son.

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hey, don't get confused ,this is tooth eruption period for baby , continued nipple sucking even at this age lead to improper and malalingned teeth .there is no problem with bottle ,discourage nipple sicking ,he s already 3 year old.
Dr. Shashank Arora
8 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
If the "problem" is of cavity it might be due to bottle , actually such cavities are usually confined to the front teeth only and termed as "Nursing Bottle Caries". No need to worry treatment is easy and convenient for a child. You may visit our clinic page for details on Dental Health Thanks https://plus.google.com/103975386117536236648