TEETH PROBLEM
My teeths are very dirty consulting a dentist he says flurosys but my question is if I do flrosys the problem will again came or not/

There are so many permanent treatment options for fluorosis. If u want permanent solution u can go for veneering. It s the best treatment for fluorosis

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+147
Chat with a dentist
You can go for laminates in upper 6 and lower 6 front teeth which are generally visible. Bleaching might not solve Ur problem.
Treatment depends on severity of flourosis... if the concern is esthetics... better go for veneers to front teeth... bleaching is also advisable in less severe cases...