Teeth problem

My teeth is little yelllowish and i want get white and glowing teeth...plz tell me what i want to do.

Doctor Answers (3) on Teeth problem

Get them cleaned and polished and start brushing even in the night for achieving nice and shiny teeth
Hi, first of all visit a dentist and get scaling done, later on if you are not satisfied with color, you can go for bleaching. And furthermore options are available, which your dentist will suggest depending on your expectations.
Hi there! Greetings to you. Yellowish teeth are most commonly due to dirt/tartar accumulations which can be resolved with a simple professional scaling procedure. Visit your dentist for a complete oral examination and he'll suggest you the most appropriate treatment. Consult your dentist at the earliest as these if left untreated may end up in decay and/or gum disease. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask more queries in future.