Teeth problem
I m afraiding to show my Teeth problem to dentist...may be i have to go through Root canal...any cause about it?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

With the modern technology, Dentistry is absolutely painless. Plz visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon without any doubt.
Hi , Don get scared to show ur teeth to dentist . Not every treatment requires rct . Rct is done when pulp inside the tooth gets affected or exposed . And rct s are done under infiltration of local anesthesia which means a pain less procedure ..
You need not fear to visit a dentist. Dentists are the most friendly doctors you can ever see.. just have a visit..
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
First you visit dentist then only you will come to know that whether you have to undergo root canal or not