Teeth problem

I have teeth pain problem since 6 days. Now it's increasing. I did not have this problem earlier. Facing it badly since 6 days. Please suggest something
views-icons 106 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth problem

Hi, most common reason for such kind of pain is tooth decay which needs RCT of tooth. Visit a dentist nearby and get a X-ray done to confirm diagnosis and plan for treatment. Take care.
Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
You can solve this issue by root canal which takes 45 minutes or lesser. Feel free to contact us. Visit www.trisadental.in
Consult ur nearest Dental Surgeon to know the exact cause for ur tooth ache. U have not described ur problem completely. So it ll be difficult for us to predict the cause of ur pain
Dr. Ishan Noida | Dentist
Toothache or pain in tooth could be due to many rays of inflammatory events. Painful tooth can somehow be relieved through analgesics and antibiotics but permanent solution lies in getting the root cause/problem treated clinically by the professional. Mostly the fate of painful tooth is either RCT treatment ; Subgingival curretage which involves cleaning below gums or extraction if the tooth condition is hopeless. I strongly advice you to get proper radiological diagnosis and appropriate treatment by the dentist. (Y)
Meet the dentist as early as possible to avoid yourself from suffering much more pain. Firstly the cause for the issue has to be detected ans eventually Treatment can be rendered effectively when a problem is detected at the earliest....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Since you have been in pain for this long, I strongly suggest you to visit a dentist. Even with medication at this point it might be a transitory relief. Its against the policy to prescribe online medication at this forum. Anyway quick home remedy would be to use clove or clove oil.