Teeth problem

I'm not satisfied with the alignment of my teeth. So I want to know more about invisalign as I'm not comfortable with veneers or laminates. I want perfect smile naturally. And what's the cost of invisalign in India. Please solve this problem of mine.

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth problem

Cost of treatment depend in geographic location and many other factors. So you can't compare charges even in your city. Regarding invisalign.. Did your orthodontist suggest it. If yes then go ahead if not yet then get a check up done. Also all for other options available. Their pros and cons before deciding the treatment.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there.... Invisalign is certainly the best and latest aesthetic technique we have in dentistry... But It's little expensive....and might cost you around 1.5 -1.7 lakhs ... Take care ...!!!
Hi.. Yes you can undergo invisible braces. It can be corrected naturally. But invisalign is expensive. It might cost around 2 lacs. Alternate and same variety we have Clear path braces. It has same function and cost is around 90-95k. Regards
The only natural way to realign your teeth is orthodontic treatment. But the amount of crowding of teeth (malalignment) plays an important role in deciding whether you will benefit from invasilign or you will need conventional braces. A thorough clinical examination is required to draw any conclusion.