Teeth heavy pain because

Left side last teeth in my mouth is grown towards other teeth horizontally. I think that teeth is damaged now . becoz one pain killer tablet also not working properly when I keep ice cube then 2-4 relax will be there afterwards headache also will come. I can't bare this teeth pain . I visited dentist she told 2000 rs to remove that teeth . with me that much money not there is there any other solution ?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. It is true that you should get it done. Extraction is compulsory for that kind of tooth. It will surely create more problems to other teeth and unbearable pain. So go for removal. Whatever cost she has told is reasonable in a private clinic. But if you feel it's more for you then you can visit dental college near you. You will get it for very less price. Regards
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
There is no other way except removal if not today u hv to get is done later so plan to get it removed