Teeth gone black

My teeth has gone black and it is also paining .I am really feeling irritation while brushing.it also looks dirty.

Doctor Answers (5) on Teeth gone black

Hi.. undergo scaling from dentist and x ray for tooth to see cause of pain. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ....its because of the infection that your tooth is paining and becoming discoloured...visit a nearest dentist ASAP for proper diagnosis with x-ray and plan out the treatment accordingly... Take care ...!!
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
Hello good evening As per your description it appears that either your tooth is decayed or the teeth has stains. Either of these conditions are disturbing you at the moment. Visit a dentist nearby to rule out what has gone wrong. Depending on the condition you might be advised fillings or root canal treatment or Scaling. All the best and Take care
It seems from your description that your tooth is decayed and there is some associated infection. You will need an xray and a personal consultation with a dentist.
When it's paining it means there is some infection. Go visit a dentist. If it deteriorates further we may not be able to save it.