Teeth gap query

Hi, I have a teeth gap iny front teeth. Can i use teeth bands? I have already used non removable teeth braces for 7 months my teeth gap was completely closed after that i had told to use temporary bracea for 6 months but i had used only for 1 month only during night time. I have attached the photo of my teeth gap please advise whether i can go with teeth gap bands to get it closed.

Doctor Answers (3) on Teeth gap query

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Irregular use of retention plates is the most common reason for relapse in orthodontic cases.....you need to consult an orthodontist now for the best options available in your case at present.....
Regards
Dr. Kunal R Shah Nashik | Orthodontist
Hi ,
This usually happens because of non use of removable retainers.
Now visit an MDS Orthodontist for consultation and if ur removable retainers fitting again then please wear that again and prefer to get fixed retainers.
Thank you
Dr. N.Pon Nixson Chennai | Pediatric Dentist
u shud have used tat temporary for the given duration tat too nt at nly night times...go and visit ur dentist he will take measurements and will give u new one..just use tat it will gt closed automatically..if u feel removable one is uncomfortable just ask ur dentist r orthodontist fr fixed retainer..it will be helpful and it wnt be visible too.
visit ur dentist/orthodontist.