Teeth gap

I have gap between my front 4 teeth.I am 20 years old.it looks very ugly.what is the minimum age for correcting this gap.how much it can cost for the treatment.

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth gap

Hi dear, you are in somewhat in right age group to go for the correction of these gaps. There are many techniques to correct it. Its better to visit a Dentist , who will do a thorough examination and let you know the approximate time required and cost of the treatment as per your convenience. Take care. [Smile Point Dental Centre, Khandagiri]
Hi..go for braces. It is good and best for your age and case. Regards
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Try Clear Aligners.  Very nice way to do orthodontic movement.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u always.
Hi, There is no any age to correct teeth.you go for orthodontic treatment,it will take 6-12 month to correct.effect will seen with in 2 month.charges-15-25 k.most imp it will change your facial profile