Teeth gap.

Hi I have a teeth gap between my front teeth. I want close them but can't opt for any type of braces due to financial problem and also because of the age (you know). And its a small gap but because of that I can't properly smile and also I am losing my self confidence hope you understand . Thank you.

Dr. Akhil Agarwal
Orthodontist 15 yrs exp Lucknow

Orthodontic treatment or Braces will give you pleasing smile. We provide the traditional metal n ceramic braces. We also provide the most advanced Lingual braces which r invisible from outside.
Dr. Umesh Pai
Prosthodontist 16 yrs exp Mangalore

going by your inputs, i would recommend you to go in for a tooth coloured filling which can be builtup in that small gap such that it is neatly covered.
visit an esthetic dentist/cosmetic dentist
opt for composite build up as ceramic veneers would cost you more.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Age is not a factor. Braces start at age of 12 and can be done even at age 40.  What is important is your gums, jaw bone and teeth should be strong. Simple gap closure, braces is best and cost also reduces as work is less. Regards
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, You need to see a cosmetic dentist who can esthetically close these gaps using tooth coloured cosmetic fillings in a single sitting. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

A removable appliance called retainer can be placed to close the gap or it can be done by esthetic restorations which are tooth coloured fillings or cap like structure called veneers.   The right option can be chosen after clinical examination .kindly visit the dentist.
Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Aurangabad

If it is a small gap then you can go for esthetic  restoration to close the gap or laminates after you consult with a dentist
Dr. Vishal Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Faridabad
Hello Dear, First of all age is not a bar for the Braces treatment. It can be done at any age, only the bone support of the tooth should be fine. Secondly, the gap can be filled with lot many ways. Braces are not the only way out for filling the gap, it can be filled with Composite restoration, veeners and even with crowns, but there separate indication for all these procedures. Better visit dentist and discuss in detail about the options and choose as per your financial status. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent India www.faridabaddentist.com
Dr. V. Ravinder
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. If it's a small gap and you do not prefer to use fixed braces, the gap can be closed either by using a simple removable retainer appliance which costs a fraction of what regular braces cost, or by putting a tooth colored filling on both the central teeth to occupy the gap. Please have yourself evaluated to determine the best option for you.