Teeth extraction

What will be the cost for tooth extraction with mild to moderate sedation per sitting. The purpose is for tooth braces.

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth extraction

Hello cost varies form doctor to doctor.As it is for orthodontic treatment,extraction cost will be included in braces treatment package mostly.
Hi..cost varies from 500-1000-1500 based in case per tooth. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The cost of tooth extraction varies from 1000 to 20000 rupees, depending on the case....

as you mentioned, if it is being extracted for braces treatment purpose, it should be somewhere around 1000 to 1500.... but I don't think you should be getting it extracted at a place other than where your orthodontist has recommended, because the protocol for extraction of teeth for orthodontic reasons is slightly different from that of normal extractions..... some orthodontists also offer these extractions as a part of the total package of treatment fees.....
Regards.....

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, it is hard to tell the exact cost of tooth extraction because it varies widely among the hospitals depending on the facilities and expertise they provide, average cost will be 2000 to 5000. Government dental colleges or hospitals offer less expensive care.