Teeth decrease in volume

Edges of my teeth are still not smooth  like a child.
My teeth volume become thin to thinner at every side. So, gap between  two teeth increases. I brush up my teeth once in every day.
My teeth color is yellowish also a problem.
Give me solution please.

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth decrease in volume

Hi.. You might be having attrition of teeth. In the condition volume of teeth decreases. It will also start looking slightly yellow because of exposure of dentin and loss of enamel. You need prosthetic correction using caps for teeth. Visit a nearest dentist. We should rule out- Gastritis GERD Bruxism Regards
Dr. Shounak Ghosh Kolkata | Prosthodontist
Do you have chronic gastritis, or acidity problems? One of the main causes of the problems you've mentioned is acid reflux. So the teeth can be made smooth but they will become sharp again unless you can control the acid reflux. Thinning of teeth expose the inner layers which are naturally yellowish in color. The correction of the same will be possible only after clinical assessment. Take care.